OLLI $100K Club
The $100K Club was launched in 2014 in honor of OLLI’s 20th anniversary celebration of lifelong learning in the Morgantown area. The fund was created to help ensure the sustainability of OLLI for years to come.
Our goal is to enroll at least 100 people who value lifelong learning and whose lives have been enriched by OLLI at WVU, as members of the $100K Club by pledging a gift of $1,000 or more each.
Join the Club
- One-time gift of $1,000 or more
- $1,000 pledge that can be two $500 payments over a two-year period
- $1,000 pledge that can be five $200 payments over a five-year period
Gifts and pledges can be given by credit card or check.
If gift is being made via credit card, please visit www.mountaineerconnection.com/givetoOLLI . In the designation, please be sure to select ‘100k Club’.
If you would like to mail it to us, please complete the Gift/Pledge Form and make checks payable to the WVU Foundation, and in the memo line write “OLLI $100K Club” fund #2W769.
Gifts can also be made through the transfer of real estate, stock, life insurance and retirement plans and bequests.
- Be recognized with a nameplate on the $100K Club plaque and in OLLI's print media.
- Receive a special OLLI $100K lapel pin and an invitation to a $100K Club event.
- Affirm the contribution of lifelong learning in our community
- Experience the satisfaction of helping to support OLLI today and in the future.
Contributions can be tailored to meet the financial situation of the donor. For example, supporters may make a one-time $1,000 or more gift, two $500 payments over a two-year period, $200 per year toward a five-year pledge or security and annuity gifts.