Have you signed up for your Kroger Rewards yet?
OLLI at WVU is a registered organization with the Kroger Community Rewards Program. This means that after you follow the instructions below, when you shop, Kroger donates a percentage to OLLI. This does NOT impact your rewards or change pricing in any way.
DON'T DELAY! Register to support OLLI today!
- Simply register online at krogercommunityrewards.com
- Be sure to have your Kroger Plus card handy and register your card with your organization after you sign up. (If you do not have a Kroger Plus card, they are available at the customer service desk at any Kroger.)
- Do you use your phone number at the register? Call 800-576-4377, select option 4 to get your Kroger Plus card number.
- Click on Sign In/Register
- If you have never signed in online before click on SIGN UP TODAY in the ‘New Customer?’ box.
- Sign up by entering zip code, clicking on favorite store, entering your email address and creating a password, then agreeing to the terms and conditions.
- You will then get a message to check your email inbox and click on the link within the body of the email.
- Click on My Account and use your email address and password to proceed to the next step.
- Click on Edit Kroger Community Rewards information and input your Kroger Plus card number.
- Update or confirm your information.
- Enter the NPO number or name of organization, select organization from list and click on confirm.
- OLLI's NPO #: FG916
- Name: Osher Lifelong Learning Institute at West Virginia University
- To verify you are enrolled correctly, you will see your organization’s name on the right side of your information page.
- REMEMBER, purchases will not count for OLLI until after you have register your card(s).
- Members must swipe their registered Kroger Plus card or use the phone number that is related to their registered Kroger Plus card when shopping for each purchase to count.
This is good for a year from the time you register, but under Kroger's plan you must choose your organization annually.